- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Ashford Museum
- 19 min walk
- Ashford Golf Club
- 2 min drive
- AMF Bowling Ashford
- 3 min drive
- London (SEN-Southend)
- 71 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Ashford, Ashford International Hotel is near a train station. Leeds Castle and Eurotunnel Folkestone Terminal are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include South of England Rare Breeds Centre and Bredgar and Wormshill Light Railway.
- Ashford Museum - 19 min walk
- Ashford Golf Club - 2 min drive
- AMF Bowling Ashford - 3 min drive
- Ashford Designer Outlet - 4 min drive
- Port Lympne Wild Animal Park and Gardens - 12 min drive
- Ashford International Station - 5 min drive
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 58 min drive
- Where to eat
- Horizon Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering British cuisine. Serves dinner.
- Quench Bar – Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Ashford International Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Brilliant hotel to stay in peacefull and clean