Find cheap hotels in Ashton
Hotels from £53
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Ashton
Most frequently booked hotels in Ashton
Finding Ashton Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Ashton? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Ashton has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Ashton include:
- Canadian Tire Centre
- Carleton Place and Beckwith Heritage Museum
- Carleton Place Town Hall
- Tanger Outlets
- Bell Sensplex
- Kanata Centrum Shopping Centre
- Carp Fairgrounds
When arranging your Ashton getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Ottawa, ON (YOW-Macdonald-Cartier Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Ashton?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Ashton, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Ashton are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and October, whereas February and March have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 7°C and at night it is -15°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 25°C during the day and -3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 27°C and the nighttime average is 6°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and -13°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Ashton is 34 mm.