Find cheap hotels in Ashvem
Hotels from £27
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Ashvem
Most frequently booked hotels in Ashvem
Finding Ashvem Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Ashvem? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 17 Ashvem hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Ashvem
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Ashvem, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like these Ashvem hotels for their free breakfast:
- Mamagoa Resort
- Anahata Retreat
- Boomerang Resort & Spa
The following Ashvem hotels are popular with travellers for their swimming pool:
- Fabhotel Ashwem Beach Resort
- La Cabana Beach and Spa
- OYO 10143 Tahira Beach Resort
Travellers who stayed at this Ashvem hotel enjoyed the on-site gym:
- Mamagoa Resort
The quaint city of Ashvem is known for its restaurants and beaches. Popular attractions in and around Ashvem include:
- Mandrem Beach
- Ashvem Beach
- Anjuna Beach
- Vagator Beach
- Baga Beach
- Calangute Beach
- Candolim Beach
When making plans for your holiday in Ashvem, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Goa (GOI-Dabolim) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Ashvem?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Ashvem, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Ashvem are typically November and October, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and June, whereas March and April have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 32°C and at night it is 19°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 0 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 33°C during the day and 24°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 801 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 24°C. Average precipitation for this season is 1665 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 34°C and 20°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 140 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Ashvem is 2606 mm.