Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and minibars
- Free buffet breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Services include babysitting, tour or ticket assistance and a porter
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the proximity to public transport and the convenient parking
- Just a 4-minute walk from Syntagma Square and 6 minutes on foot from Roman Agora
Electra Palace Athens ratings based on 32 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Electra Palace Athens
Perfect location, amazing views & pool
Great place! The best one!
About the Electra Palace AthensLocation 18 - 20 N Nikodimou Street, Athens, Attiki 105 57
As a guest of Electra Palace Athens, you'll find an indoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. There are 5 meeting rooms available. A rooftop terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and gift shops/news stands are also featured at the luxury Electra Palace Athens. You'll have access to the health club at a partner property. Parking is available for a fee. This 5-star Athens hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 155 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- Built in 1973
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Coffee in lobby
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Athens (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos) (32.3 km / 20.1 mi)
- Train station: Athens Thiseio Station (1.4 km / 0.9 mi)
- Metro station: Syntagma Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Electra Palace Athens offers 155 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers, designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries. This Athens hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Pillow options
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free buffet breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
Motivo Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Electra Roofgarden – Overlooking the pool, this restaurant only serves dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Check-in time ends at 6:00 AM
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Electra Palace Athens
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Children under 17 years old are allowed in the pool until 2 PM daily. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Debit cards
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: EUR 3 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 12 per day (in/out privileges)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Athens Electra Palace
- Athens Electra Palace Hotel
- Athens Hotel Electra Palace
- Electra Hotel Palace Athens
- Electra Palace
- Electra Palace Athens
- Electra Palace Hotel
- Electra Palace Hotel Athens
- Hotel Electra Palace
- Hotel Electra Palace Athens
- Electra Palace Hotel Athens Greece
- Golden Tulip Athens
- Electra Palace Athens Hotel
You should know
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 500, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our ratings system.