Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and premium bedding
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Drinking and dining options include a restaurant, a poolside bar and 2 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- Just a 4-minute walk from Arch of Hadrian and 5 minutes on foot from Temple of Olympian Zeus
Royal Olympic Hotel ratings based on 33 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Royal Olympic Hotel
Fantastic hotel with an amazing view
Wonderful hotel in Athens citycentre
Great location / Great views
About the Royal Olympic HotelLocation 28-34 Athanasiou Diakou Str, Athens, Attiki 117 43
Royal Olympic Hotel offers its guests an outdoor pool and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. Public spaces have free WiFi. There's an onsite business centre. A rooftop terrace, a library, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury Royal Olympic Hotel. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 5-star Athens hotel is smoke free.
- 264 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Terrace on the roof
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Athens (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos) (34.8 km / 21.6 mi)
- Train station: Athens Thiseio Station (2.7 km / 1.7 mi)
- Metro station: Leoforos Vouliagmenis Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Royal Olympic Hotel offers 264 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and designer toiletries. Beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Luxury bedding
- Pillow options
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Ioannis Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 6:30 AM
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Property Registry Number – 0206K015A0030000
- Debit cards
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: EUR 4 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25 for adults and EUR 25 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Olympic Royal
- Hotel Royal Olympic
- Olympic Royal
- Olympic Royal Hotel
- Royal Hotel Olympic
- Royal Olympic
- Royal Olympic Athens
- Royal Olympic Hotel
- Royal Olympic Hotel Athens
- Royal Olympic Hotel Hotel
- Royal Olympic Hotel Athens
- Royal Olympic Hotel Hotel Athens
You should know
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 500, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will open in April and close in September.