Find cheap hotels in Atsugi
Hotels from £39
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Atsugi
Most frequently booked hotels in Atsugi
Finding Atsugi Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Atsugi? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 11 Atsugi hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Atsugi
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Atsugi, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like the following hotels in Atsugi for the free breakfast:
- Odakyu Station Hotel Hon-Atsugi
- HOTEL TOHKAI
- Toyoko Inn Hon-atsugi-eki Minami-guchi
The city of Atsugi has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Atsugi include:
- Atsugi Central Park
- Nanasawa Forest Park
- Ogino Sports Park
- Nature Conservation Center
- Shinyokohama Raumen Museum
- Yokohama Museum of Art
- Landmark Tower
When making plans for your holiday in Atsugi, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Tokyo (HND-Haneda) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Atsugi?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Atsugi, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Atsugi are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are August and September, whereas December and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 17°C and at night it is -2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 265 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 292 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 14°C. Average precipitation for this season is 342 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and -1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 256 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Atsugi is 1155 mm.