Find cheap hotels in Attical
Hotels from £70
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Attical
Most frequently booked hotels in Attical
Finding Attical Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Attical? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Attical has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Attical include:
- Slieve Muck
- Slieve Binnian
- Slieve Martin
- Cranfield Beach
- Slieve Bearnagh
- Slieve Donard
- King John's Castle
When is the Best Time to Explore Attical?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Attical, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Attical are typically June and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are June and January, whereas May and March have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 10°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 5 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 19°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 14°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Attical is 29 mm.