Novotel Auckland Ellerslie places you within 3 miles (5 km) of popular attractions like Mt. Eden and One Tree Hill Domain. This 4.5-star hotel has 147 rooms and welcomes guests with a restaurant, a fitness center, and a rooftop terrace. University of Auckland and Kelly Tarlton's Underwater World are also nearby.
This hotel is home to a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Order from 24-hour room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room. Start your day off with breakfast, available for a fee.
All of Novotel Auckland Ellerslie's 147 soundproofed rooms provide free minibar items, coffee makers, and safes. Guests can expect WiFi, wired Internet, and 32-inch LCD TVs with satellite channels and pay movies. Beds are dressed in pillow menus and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Other amenities include phones, ironing boards, and desks.
Guests staying at Novotel Auckland Ellerslie enjoy a fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and WiFi in public areas. Valet parking is available for NZD 15 per night. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include 7 meeting rooms, conference space, and express check-in.
- Onsite dining
- Fitness center
- Rooftop terrace
- WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas (fees apply)
Novotel Auckland Ellerslie72-112 Green Lane East Ellerslie Auckland 1051
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). 7 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Novotel Auckland Ellerslie has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 147
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 5
- Conference space size (meters) - 295
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 7
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( NZD 29.90 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( NZD 29.90 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( NZD 19.9 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( NZD 19.9 per 24-hour period )
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Minibar (stocked, some free items)
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Iron/ironing board
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Acacia - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
No cribs (infant beds) available
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 7 rooms. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Deposit: NZD 100.00 per night
- Breakfast fee: NZD 32 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 29.90 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 29.90 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 19.9 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: NZD 19.9 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: NZD 15 per night
- Valet parking fee: NZD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 60 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Novotel Auckland Ellerslie
- Novotel Hotel Auckland Ellerslie
- Novotel Auckland Ellerslie Hotel
- Novotel Ellerslie Hotel
- Novotel Ellerslie
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 star plus and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.