Find cheap hotels in Augusta
Hotels from £40
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Augusta
Most frequently booked hotels in Augusta
Finding Augusta Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Augusta? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
When is the Best Time to Explore Augusta?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Augusta, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Augusta are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are May and July, whereas February and October have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 17°C and at night it is -6°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 214 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 31°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 269 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 253 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 23°C and -5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 213 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Augusta is 949 mm.