Find cheap hotels in Augusta
Hotels from £79
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Augusta
Most frequently booked hotels in Augusta
Finding Augusta Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Augusta? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 27 Augusta hotels and accommodation choices to find a place to stay.
The city of Augusta has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Augusta include:
- Moondyne Cave
- Augusta Historical Museum
- Augusta Visitor Centre
- Briarose Estate
- Jewel Cave
- Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse
- Scott National Park
When is the Best Time to Explore Augusta?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Augusta, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Augusta are typically February and March, whereas the coldest months are usually August and July. The months with the most rain are June and July, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 23°C and at night it is 16°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 68 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 22°C during the day and 12°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 277 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 17°C and the nighttime average is 11°C. Average precipitation for this season is 311 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and 12°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 141 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Augusta is 797 mm.