Find cheap hotels in Aurora
Hotels from £53
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Aurora
Most frequently booked hotels in Aurora
Finding Aurora Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Aurora? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Aurora has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Aurora include:
- Vermilion Trail Park
- Giants Ridge Golf and Ski Resort
- Biwabik City Park
- U.S. Hockey Hall of Fame
- Leonidas Overlook
- Paul Wellstone Memorial & Historic Site
When making plans for your holiday in Aurora, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Hibbing, MN (HIB-Chisholm-Hibbing) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Aurora?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Aurora, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Aurora are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are June and July, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 6°C and at night it is -19°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 61 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and -5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 237 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 25°C and the nighttime average is 4°C. Average precipitation for this season is 277 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 14°C and -18°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 125 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Aurora is 700 mm.