Find cheap hotels in Avranches
Hotels from £48
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Avranches
Most frequently booked hotels in Avranches
Finding Avranches Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Avranches? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Avranches has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Avranches include:
- Château d'Avranches
- St. Gervais Basilica
- Garden of the Bishop
- Scriptorial Museum
- Avranches Botanical Garden
- Mont Saint Michel Abbey
- Museum of the Bay of Mont Saint-Michel
When is the Best Time to Explore Avranches?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Avranches, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Avranches are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are November and December, whereas June and May have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is 3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 251 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 22°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 123 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 24°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 202 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 19°C and 4°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 350 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Avranches is 926 mm.