- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
- King John's Hunting Lodge
- 9 min drive
- 15 min drive
- International Helicopter Museum
- 16 min drive
- Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Axbridge, Best Western Webbington Hotel & Spa is in the historical district and near the airport. Brean Leisure Park is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Cheddar Gorge and Wookey Hole Caves. Ashton Windmill and Cheddar Crazy Golf are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- King John's Hunting Lodge - 9 min drive
- Weston-Super-Mare Golf Club - 15 min drive
- Bounce - 15 min drive
- International Helicopter Museum - 16 min drive
- Animal Farm Adventure Park - 19 min drive
- Weston-super-Mare Station - 17 min drive
- Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Where to eat
- Tiark Restaurant – Restaurant offering British cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Webbington Hotel Bar – Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Best Western Webbington Hotel & Spa
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
No lift meant a lot of stairs to room 17 not enough milk in the room and no-one on reception to ask for more