Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer LCD TVs, fridges and minibars
- Free breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at the restaurant
- Amenities include a business centre and a meeting room
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, spaciousness and overall comfort
- Just a 5-minute drive from SM City Baguio and a few minutes from Teachers Camp
Reviews from Trip Advisor
63.0% of guests recommend out of 330 reviews
About the Hotel Elizabeth BaguioLocation No.1, Felipe Street corner Gibraltar, Baguio, Benguet 2600
There's a restaurant on site. Free breakfast is available daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. A business centre and a meeting room are available. The business-friendly Hotel Elizabeth Baguio also features a fitness centre and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available. This 3-star Baguio hotel is smoke free.
- 69 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Breakfast available (free)
- Dining venue
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Angeles City (CRK-Clark Intl.) (167.8 km / 104.2 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Hotel Elizabeth Baguio offers 69 forms of accommodation with minibars and a safe. LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a ceiling fan. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Flora Cafe – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for PHP 7500.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Hotel Elizabeth Baguio
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note that the Deluxe Quadruple Room is not recommended for guests with limited mobility as it is located in the annex building and is accessible only by stairs. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: PHP 1000 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 7500.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Elizabeth Baguio
- Hotel Elizabeth
- Elizabeth Baguio
- Elizabeth Hotel Baguio
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.