Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer TVs, Egyptian cotton sheets and electric kettles
- Free full breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at the restaurant
- Services include luggage storage
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- 7 minutes by car from Peak District National Park Authority and 8 minutes from Chatsworth House
- Dogs welcome free of charge (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
100.0% of guests recommend out of 330 reviews
About the Robin Hood Farm B&BLocation Old Brampton Road, Baslow, Bakewell, England DE45 1PU
There's a restaurant on site. Free breakfast is served daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly Robin Hood Farm B&B also features a garden, a picnic area, and coffee/tea in common area. Free self parking is available. This 4-star Bakewell bed & breakfast is smoke free.
- 3 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Built in 1850
- Full breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Coffee in lobby
- Storage area for luggage
- Outdoor picnic space
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Parking: Free self parking
Robin Hood Farm B&B offers 3 forms of accommodation with complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters and premium bedding. This Bakewell bed & breakfast provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in January 2018.
- Electric kettle
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast daily from 8:30 AM to 10 AM.
Robin Hood Farm B&B has a restaurant on site.
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 7 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Robin Hood Farm B&B Bakewell
- Robin Hood Farm Bakewell
- Robin Hood Farm
- Robin Hood Farm B B
You should know
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply. To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.