Find cheap hotels in Bakio
Hotels from £40
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Bakio
Most frequently booked hotels in Bakio
Finding Bakio Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Bakio? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Bakio
When you're thinking about where to stay in Bakio, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests appreciate the following Bakio hotel for the free breakfast:
- Hotel Restaurante Arimune
The city of Bakio has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Bakio include:
- Doniene Gorrondona Txakolina
- Guggenheim Museum Bilbao
- Zubizuri Bridge
- Bilbao Fine Arts Museum
- Plaza Moyua
- Santiago Cathedral
- San Juan de Gaztelugatxe
When making plans for your trip to Bakio, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Bilbao (BIO) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Bakio?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Bakio, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Bakio are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are November and January, whereas July and April have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 15°C and at night it is 7°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 11 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 21°C during the day and 9°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 14°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 20°C and 7°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 14 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Bakio is 43 mm.