Find cheap hotels in Balete
Hotels from £14
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Balete
Most frequently booked hotels in Balete
Finding Balete Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Balete? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Balete
When you're thinking about where to stay in Balete, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests appreciate the following Balete hotel for the free breakfast:
- Cintai Coritos Garden
The city of Balete has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Balete include:
- Fernando Air Base
- Summit Point Golf and Country Club
- Nestle Philippines Lipa Factory
- SM City Lipa
- The Mabini Academy
- San Sebastian Cathedral
- Mount Malarayat Golf and Country Club
When is the Best Time to Explore Balete?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Balete, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Balete are typically May and April, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 33°C and at night it is 21°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 2 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 34°C during the day and 22°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 12 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 24°C. Average precipitation for this season is 42 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 21°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 18 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Balete is 74 mm.