Find cheap hotels in Ballaghaderreen
Hotels from £53
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Ballaghaderreen
Most frequently booked hotels in Ballaghaderreen
Finding Ballaghaderreen Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Ballaghaderreen? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Ballaghaderreen has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Ballaghaderreen include:
- Coleman Irish Music Centre
- Douglas Hyde Intepretive Centre
- Urlaur Abbey
- Charlestown Town Hall
- Caves of Kesh Corran
- Tubbercurry Golf Club
- Boyle Golf Course
When arranging your Ballaghaderreen getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Knock (NOC-Ireland West) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Ballaghaderreen?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Ballaghaderreen, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Ballaghaderreen are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and January, whereas June and April have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 199 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 169 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 19°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 203 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 15°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 242 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Ballaghaderreen is 813 mm.