Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer TVs, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include tour or ticket assistance, luggage storage and wedding services
- Guests like the restaurant and breakfast
- Just a 5-minute walk from Rathlin Island Ferry and 6 minutes on foot from Ballycastle Beach
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
67.0% of guests recommend out of 903 reviews
About the The Marine HotelLocation 1-3 North Street, Ballycastle, Northern Ireland BT54 6BN
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. A library, tour or ticket assistance, and a picnic area are also featured at the business-friendly The Marine Hotel. For a fee, parking is available. This 3-star Ballycastle hotel is smoke free.
- 31 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Outdoor picnic space
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Belfast (BFS-Belfast Intl.) (69.2 km / 43 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
The Marine Hotel offers 31 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and complimentary newspapers. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include a bath and shower and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hairdryers can be requested.
- Separate bedroom
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Hairdryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
Marconis Bar and Bistro – This bistro serves lunch and dinner.
Marine Hotel Restaurant – This restaurant only serves dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 25.0 per stay.
- Pets: GBP 15 per pet, per day
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 5.95 and GBP 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 5 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25.0 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Marine Hotel Ballycastle
- Marine Ballycastle
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.