Enter dates to see availability
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Enjoy a bite to eat at the restaurant
- Breakfast is offered for a fee
- Services include luggage storage
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from cleanliness and spaciousness to overall comfort and low noise level
- 10 minutes by car from Gleno Waterfall and 14 minutes from Carrickfergus Marina
Reviews from Trip Advisor
89.0% of guests recommend out of 69 reviews
About the Ballylagan Organic Farm Guest HouseLocation 12 Ballylagan Road, Ballyclare, Northern Ireland BT39 9NF
There's a restaurant on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. Ballylagan Organic Farm Guest House also features a BBQ, a garden, and a picnic area. This 3-star Ballyclare guesthouse is smoke free.
- 5 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Storage area for luggage
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Ballylagan Organic Farm Guest House offers 5 forms of accommodation.
Food & Drink
Ballylagan Organic Farm Guest House has a restaurant on site.
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9:00 PM
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.