- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Ballyliffin Golf Course
- 4 min drive
- Doagh Famine Village
- 11 min drive
- Carrickbrackey Castle
- 15 min drive
- Londonderry (LDY-City of Derry)
- 50 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Ballyliffin, The Strand Hotel is next to a golf course and near the beach. Carrickbrackey Castle and Fort Dunree are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Ballyliffin Golf Course and Buncrana Golf Club.
- Ballyliffin Golf Course - 4 min drive
- Doagh Famine Village - 11 min drive
- Five Fingers Strand - 11 min drive
- Carrickbrackey Castle - 15 min drive
- Malin Head - 28 min drive
- Londonderry (LDY-City of Derry) - 50 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Glashedy – Garden-view restaurant with a bar offering Irish cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
About this property
The Strand Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
The hallways and rooms need a makeover, some fresh paint, paintings and lampshades that are not cracked. A bathroom light above sink without annoying noisy air conditioner. Needs a bit of personality in the rooms, a few prints, a few decorative cushions... The staff were nice people though.