Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer iPod docking stations, flat-screen TVs and room service (during limited hours)
- Free continental breakfast offered
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Services include luggage storage and wedding services
- Guests like the bar and breakfast
- Just a 2-minute drive from The Dark Hedges and 12 minutes from Ballycastle Museum
Reviews from Trip Advisor
85.0% of guests recommend out of 251 reviews
About the The Hedges HotelLocation 141 Ballinlea Road, Ballymoney, Northern Ireland BT53 8PX
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly The Hedges Hotel also features room service (during limited hours) and a lift. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Ballymoney hotel.
- 16 guestrooms or units
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Belfast (BFS-Belfast Intl.) (60.4 km / 37.5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Hedges Hotel offers 16 forms of accommodation with iPod docking stations and a hairdryer. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Electric kettle
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (heating)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free continental breakfast.
The Hedges Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, go to reception upstairs
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, guests will need to go to reception upstairs
- Check-out by 11:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 20.0 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 10 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hedges Hotel Ballymoney
- Hedges Hotel
- Hedges Ballymoney
- The Hedges Hotel Ballymoney, Northern Ireland
This property has received its official star rating from Tourism NI.