Find cheap hotels in Ballyvourney
Hotels from £58
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Ballyvourney
Most frequently booked hotels in Ballyvourney
Finding Ballyvourney Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Ballyvourney? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Ballyvourney
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Ballyvourney, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests appreciate this Ballyvourney hotel for the free breakfast:
- Mills Inn
The culturally-rich city of Ballyvourney is known for its restaurants. Popular attractions in and around Ballyvourney include:
- St. Gobnait's Monastic Site
- Prince August Toy Soldier Factory
- The Gearagh
- Millstreet Country Park Entrance
- Macroom Golf Club
- Macroom Castle
- St. Colman's Church
When making plans for your trip to Ballyvourney, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Killarney (KIR-Kerry) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Ballyvourney?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Ballyvourney, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Ballyvourney are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are December and January, whereas April and June have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 290 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 18°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 177 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 19°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 233 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 15°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 334 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Ballyvourney is 1034 mm.