Find cheap hotels in Baltray
Hotels from £58
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Baltray
Most frequently booked hotels in Baltray
Finding Baltray Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Baltray? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Baltray has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Baltray include:
- Boyne River Valley
- Bru na Boinne Visitor Centre
- Beaulieu House and Gardens
- Funtasia Entertainment Centre
- St Laurence's Gate
- Highlanes Gallery
- Magdalene Tower
When making plans for your trip to Baltray, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Dublin (DUB) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Baltray?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Baltray, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Baltray are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are August and December, whereas April and March have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is 1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 168 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 154 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 19°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 226 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 211 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Baltray is 759 mm.