Find cheap hotels in Bamburgh
Hotels from £85
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Bamburgh
Most frequently booked hotels in Bamburgh
Finding Bamburgh Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Bamburgh? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions such as Bamburgh Castle.
The welcoming city of Bamburgh is known for its restaurants, bars and castle. Popular attractions in and around Bamburgh include:
- Bamburgh Castle
- St Aidan's Church
- RNLI Grace Darling Museum
- Bamburgh Beach
- Ross Back Sands Beach
- Farne Islands
- Lindisfarne National Nature Reserve
When is the Best Time to Explore Bamburgh?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Bamburgh, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Bamburgh are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are February and January, whereas July and June have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 9°C and at night it is 1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 17°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 3 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 18°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 3 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 14°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Bamburgh is 18 mm.