Find cheap hotels in Ban Thangon
Hotels from £7
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Ban Thangon
Most frequently booked hotels in Ban Thangon
Finding Ban Thangon Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Ban Thangon? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Exploring Ban Thangon
The city of Ban Thangon has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Ban Thangon include:
- Pha That Luang
- Ban Anou Night Market
- Laos National Stadium
- Lao National Museum
- Chao Fa Ngum Statue
- That Dam
When making plans for your trip to Ban Thangon, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Vientiane (VTE-Wattay Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Ban Thangon?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Ban Thangon, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Ban Thangon are typically April and March, whereas the coldest months are usually December and January. The months with the most rain are August and September, whereas January and December have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 34°C and at night it is 14°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 34°C during the day and 21°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 19 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 23°C. Average precipitation for this season is 31 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 14°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 10 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Ban Thangon is 67 mm.