Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with LCD TVs, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at Berkeley
- Breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, a porter and luggage storage
- Guests like the accommodation for the comfy beds, overall comfort and low noise level
- 6 minutes by car from Broughton Castle and 11 minutes from Rye Hill Golf Club
- Pets welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
66.0% of guests recommend out of 1070 reviews
About the Mercure Banbury Whately HallLocation 17-19 Horse Fair, Banbury, England OX16 0AN
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. A terrace, multilingual staff, and gift shops/news stands are also featured at the business-friendly Mercure Banbury Whately Hall. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Banbury hotel.
- 1 building
- 64 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Built in 1632
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (65.4 km / 40.7 mi)
- Train station: Banbury Station (1.2 km / 0.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Mercure Banbury Whately Hall offers 64 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Berkeley – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner and light fare.
SWIFT – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare.
Hornton Bar – This bar serves lunch, dinner and light fare.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 20.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 15.00 per pet, per stay
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 15.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mercure Banbury Whately Hall Hotel
- Mercure Whately Hall Hotel
- Mercure Banbury Whately Hall
- Mercure Whately Hall
- Accor Whately Hall Hotel
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.