Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at Coach House Restaurant
- Cooked-to-order breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage and wedding services
- Guests like the bar and breakfast
- 8.7 miles (14 km) from Drum Castle and 14.8 miles (23.8 km) from Castle Fraser
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
53.0% of guests recommend out of 286 reviews
About the Burnett Arms HotelLocation 25 High Street, Banchory, Scotland AB31 5TD
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Burnett Arms Hotel also features coffee/tea in common area, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available. This 3-star Banchory hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 18 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Built in 1800
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers for purchase
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Aberdeen (ABZ) (30.2 km / 18.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Burnett Arms Hotel offers 18 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a bath and shower. This Banchory hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 9 AM to 9:30 AM.
Coach House Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. A children's menu is available.
Lounge Bar – This bar specialises in international cuisine and serves brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 10:30 AM.
If you are planning to arrive after 10:30 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7:30 AM - 10:30 AM.
Guests arriving after 10:30 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 8.00 and GBP 12.00 for adults, and GBP 5.00 and GBP 8.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Banchory Best Western
- Best Western Banchory
- BEST WESTERN Burnett Arms Hotel Banchory, Scotland
- Burnett Arms Hotel Banchory
- Burnett Arms Hotel
- Burnett Arms Banchory
- Burnett Arms
- Burnett Arms Hotel Banchory, Scotland
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.