Inns of Banff places you within a mile (2 km) of popular attractions like Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity and Banff Lake Louise Tourism Bureau. This hotel has 244 rooms and welcomes guests with conveniences like 3 restaurants, an indoor pool, and free in-room WiFi.
Enjoy dining at Wildfire Grill, one of 3 on-site restaurants. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service, or make new friends over drinks at the bar/lounge. For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 7 AM to 10 AM.
A TV comes with cable channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Beds sport premium bedding and the bathroom offers a hairdryer and free toiletries. Other standard amenities include a coffee maker and free local calls.
At Inns of Banff, guests have access to an indoor pool, free WiFi in public areas, and conference space. There's free parking and a free area shuttle. The 24-hour front desk has staff standing by to help with concierge services, securing valuables, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this ski hotel include laundry facilities, banquet hall, and a gift shop.
- Close to Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity and Banff Lake Louise Tourism Bureau
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- On-site dining
Inns of Banff
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This ski hotel also offers an indoor pool, tour or ticket assistance and gift shops/news stands. On-site self-parking is complimentary.
Inns of Banff is a smoke-free property.
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free area shuttle
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Banquet hall
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 244
- Number of floors - 5
- Fireplace in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Wildfire Grill – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Bears Den Pub – On-site pub. Open daily.
Japanese Restaurant Miki – This restaurant only serves dinner. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25 per pet, per night.
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Debit cards not accepted
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cots (infant beds) available
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 23 for adults and CAD 8 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per night
- Inns Banff
- Inns Of Banff Hotel Banff
We should mention
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.