Find cheap hotels in Bang Ban
Hotels from £8
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Bang Ban
Most frequently booked hotels in Bang Ban
Finding Bang Ban Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Bang Ban? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Exploring Bang Ban
The city of Bang Ban has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Bang Ban include:
- Wat Phra Si Sanphet
- Wat Ratchaburana
- Ayutthaya Historical Park
- Wat Phu Khao Thong
- Wat Chai Wattanaram
- Wat Thammikarat
- Wat Lokayasutha
When making plans for your trip to Bang Ban, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Bang Ban?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Bang Ban, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Bang Ban are typically April and March, whereas the coldest months are usually December and January. The months with the most rain are August and September, whereas December and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 37°C and at night it is 20°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 68 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 37°C during the day and 25°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 376 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 34°C and the nighttime average is 25°C. Average precipitation for this season is 518 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 32°C and 19°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 192 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Bang Ban is 1154 mm.