Find cheap hotels in Bang Pakong
Hotels from £12
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Bang Pakong
Most frequently booked hotels in Bang Pakong
Finding Bang Pakong Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Bang Pakong? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Exploring Bang Pakong
The city of Bang Pakong has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Bang Pakong include:
- Wat Hong Thong
- Sothon Wararam Worawihan Temple
- CentralPlaza Chonburi
- Huachiew Chalermprakiet University
- Wat Khum Thong
- House Bangpakong
- Bangkok Suvarnabhumi University
When making plans for your holiday in Bang Pakong, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Bang Pakong?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Bang Pakong, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Bang Pakong are typically April and March, whereas the coldest months are usually December and January. The months with the most rain are August and September, whereas January and December have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 35°C and at night it is 21°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 35°C during the day and 26°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 23 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 33°C and the nighttime average is 24°C. Average precipitation for this season is 35 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 33°C and 20°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 16 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Bang Pakong is 83 mm.