Find cheap hotels in Bangkalan
Hotels from £15
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Bangkalan
Most frequently booked hotels in Bangkalan
Finding Bangkalan Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Bangkalan? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Bangkalan has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Bangkalan include:
- Madura Island
- Jalesveva Jayamahe Monument
- Yos Sudarso Monument
- Suramadu Bridge
- Ampel Mosque
- House of Sampoerna
- Red Bridge
When arranging your Bangkalan getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Surabaya (SUB-Juanda) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Bangkalan?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Bangkalan, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Bangkalan are typically October and November, whereas the coldest months are usually August and September. The months with the most rain are April and January, whereas September and August have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 32°C and at night it is 24°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 736 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 32°C during the day and 23°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 445 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 33°C and the nighttime average is 23°C. Average precipitation for this season is 55 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 33°C and 23°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 437 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Bangkalan is 1673 mm.