Best Western Premier Amaranth Suvarnabhumi Airport68 Moo 2 Kingkaew Road, Bang Phli 4.5 out of 5.0
Situated near the airport, this hotel is within 9 mi (15 km) of Huachiew Chalermprakiet University, Mega Bangna, and The Paseo Mall. Sikarin Hospital and CentralPlaza ...
The airport pickup/ drop off was great. The drivers are accomodating and friendly. 10 minute transfer time. The hotel was very nice but situated in an industrial area. There are no shops or town to look around to speak off (without taxi) BUT as a transit hotel (Overnight stay) it did the job well. ...
Nasa Vegas Hotel44 Ramkhamhaeng Rd, Bangkok 3.0 out of 5.0
Located in Ramkhamhaeng, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of The Mall Bangkapi, Bangkok Hospital, and Ramkhamhaeng University. Rajamangala Stadium and Central ...
Cheap very good location its close to airport link. And sky train
Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangkok 5.0 out of 5.0
On the Chao Phraya River and next to Taksin Sky Train station, this 25-story garden-landscaped hotel lies within 2 km (1.25 miles) of Silom Road shops and the ...
Lovely hotel on River. Fantastic swimming pool, and good amenities on site. However, i don't like the riverside location as it's a bit of distance from the central areas. However, the skytrain is next to the hotel, but the walk to the skytrain is still a good five minutes as the hotel is huge. All ...
Mandarin Hotel Managed by Centre Point662 Rama IV Road, Bangkok 4.0 out of 5.0
Located in Silom, this spa hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Snake Farm, Patpong Night Market, and Lumpini Park. MBK Center and Siam Square are also within 1 mi ...
Novotel Suvarnabhumi Airport999 Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel Building, Bang Phli 4.0 out of 5.0
Situated near the airport, this hotel is 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from The Paseo Mall and within 12 mi (20 km) of Bangkok Chain Hospital Public Company Limited and Huachiew ...
We were spoils! Beautiful hotel, lovely comfortable bed plus Excellent breakfast. Staff very helpful. Access from the airport Through a tunnel in the basement level between the rail link. Money exchange booths. Can walk from hotel through the tunnel for reasonable priced restaurants or one can access ...
Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok28 Charoenkrung Soi 70, Bangkok 4.5 out of 5.0
This family-friendly Bangkok hotel is located in the historical district, within 2 mi (3 km) of Bangkok Seashell Museum, Sena Fest, and River City Shopping Complex. ...
We were taken away with the view of Bangkok from the room. Superb facilities, great staff nothing to fault.
Grande Centre Point Hotel Terminal 212, 88 Sukhumvit Soi 19 (Wattana), Bangkok 4.5 out of 5.0
Situated in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to Terminal 21 Shopping Mall, Embassy of India, and Benjakiti Park. Also nearby are Benjasiri Park and ...
This is the third time I have stayed in this hotel and it still lives up to expectations. Convenient for everything Skytrain metro shopping mall etc. Staff fantastic, always helpful and friendly. Hotel facilities are always spotless and leisure area is great. I was slightly disappointed with the ...
lebua at State TowerState Tower 1055/111 Silom Road, Bangkok 5.0 out of 5.0
Minutes from the Chao Phraya River on Silom Road, the lebua at State Tower offers central access to downtown (Siam Square), Chinatown, and the Old City.
The hotel was superb and we were greeted with very polite and attentive people and an upgrade to a two-bed suite with double aspect and four(!) balconies. Totally recommended.
The Kingdom of Thailand consists of hundreds of islands, but the capital is Bangkok, which sits on the largest island. It is the cultural, economic and political centre of the country. Visitors can use ebookers to find hotels in Thailand that are perfect for their needs.
Areas to Visit in Bangkok
- Old City: This area of the city has some of the best tourist attractions that Bangkok has to offer. The Grand Palace has housed kings and dignitaries since 1782. The Wat Phra Kaew contains an iconic Buddha statue made of emerald, and the robes that swath the statue are changed seasonally in keeping with Buddhist traditions. Behind, there is the Wat Pho, which offers everything from Thai massages to palm readings.
- Riverside: The scenic Chao Phraya River has many businesses and attractions along its shores. It includes Wat Arun, also known as the Temple of Dawn, where the Emerald Buddha was once housed. Riverside is also home to some of the best hotels in Bangkok, which can be booked quickly and easily using ebookers.
- Sukhumvit: The district known as Sukhumvit has posh hotels to accommodate even the most discriminating tastes. It is also where tourists and rich Thai citizens go to party at the many high-end bars and clubs. Those who would rather shop than party will find miles of stalls and boutiques lining Sukhumvit road, which is so long that it nearly goes to the Cambodian border.
Things to Do in Thailand
- Shop for Gold: The Chinatown area of Bangkok boasts many shops that sell gold jewellery. Much of it is handcrafted and very affordable. Many festivals and street fairs are held for Chinese holidays, particularly the Chinese New Year. There are also many stalls that sell wares other than just gold jewellery.
- Floating Markets: Bangkok has many floating markets where vendors pile their merchandise high onto small boats to be sold. Watch as boats jostle for position to try and sell their produce, clothing, jewellery and souvenirs to tourists and natives alike. Some markets open as early as 4:00 a.m., so be prepared to wake up early to get the best pick of items.
- Erawan Museum: Tourists can't miss this museum, which beacons with a huge, 250-ton three-headed elephant statue on an equally huge pedestal. It is made of green-hued copper and is the perfect introduction to the eclectic museum, which has a psychedelic feel to it inside. It has a lot of religious and spiritual iconography and has many rare Eastern art pieces and antiques in the many rooms across three floors.
- Chatuchak Weekend Market: A full 35 acres of land is filled to the brim with market stalls that offer all kinds of merchandise for purchase. In fact, the market is so large that you may need to find hotels in Bangkok nearby so you can take more than one day to go through all the stalls. Using ebookers makes it easy to find an accommodation near this infamous shopper's paradise.
Prices reflect the lowest "base rate" found over the next 30 days. Rates are subject to change and may not include taxes and fees, hotel service charges, extra person charges, or incidentals, such as room service. Converted rates are provided for your convenience. They are based on today's exchange rate, but the hotel will charge you in the local currency. Local charges may apply