Novotel Suvarnabhumi Airport999 Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel Building, Bang Phli 4.0 out of 5.0
Situated near the airport, this spa hotel is 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from The Paseo Mall and within 12 mi (20 km) of Bangkok Shooting Range and Bangkok Chain Hospital ...
Amazing end to our holiday!! Hotel rooms are amazing breakfast also excellent and pool area superb!
Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn33/1 South Sathorn Road Yannawa, Bangkok 4.5 out of 5.0
This family-friendly Bangkok hotel is located in the business district, within 1 mi (2 km) of Saint Louis Hospital and Patpong Night Market. Lumpini Park and ...
this is one of the best hotels i have stayed in. so good to arrive here for a few days in Bangkok after a long flight.
Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri153/2 Mahatlek Luang 1, Ratchadamri Rd, Bangkok 5.0 out of 5.0
This family-friendly Bangkok hotel is located in the business district, within a 15-minute walk of Erawan Shrine and Siam Paragon Mall. Pratunam Market and Siam ...
The hotel itself is like a palace,but what makes it exceptional are the staff and quality of service provided.
Grande Centre Point Hotel Terminal 212, 88 Sukhumvit Soi 19 (Wattana), Bangkok 5.0 out of 5.0
Situated in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to Terminal 21 Shopping Mall, Embassy of India, and Benjakiti Park. Also nearby are Benjasiri Park and ...
This is the third time I have stayed in this hotel and it still lives up to expectations. Convenient for everything Skytrain metro shopping mall etc. Staff fantastic, always helpful and friendly. Hotel facilities are always spotless and leisure area is great. I was slightly disappointed with the ...
Banyan Tree Bangkok21/100 South Sathon Road, Bangkok 5.0 out of 5.0
This family-friendly Bangkok hotel is located in the business district, within a 15-minute walk of Canadian Embassy and Lumpini Park. Patpong Night Market and ...
cant find anything to fault. wish i stayed longer. beautiful hotel, with friendly staff
Mandarin Hotel Managed by Centre Point662 Rama IV Road, Bangkok 4.0 out of 5.0
Located in Bangkok City Centre, this spa hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Snake Farm, Patpong Night Market, and Lumpini Park. MBK Center and Siam Square are also ...
Dusit Thani Bangkok946 Rama IV Road, Silom, Bangkok 5.0 out of 5.0
This family-friendly Bangkok hotel is located in the business district, within a 10-minute walk of Lumpini Park and Patpong Night Market. Siam Paragon Mall and ...
The hotel is wonderful, the staff is friendly and helpful especially Ms. Jackie in the Hamilton and Mr. Rung in the 22 Kitchen and Bar.
lebua at State TowerState Tower 1055/111 Silom Road, Bangkok 5.0 out of 5.0
Minutes from the Chao Phraya River on Silom Road, the lebua at State Tower offers central access to downtown (Siam Square), Chinatown, and the Old City.
The hotel was superb and we were greeted with very polite and attentive people and an upgrade to a two-bed suite with double aspect and four(!) balconies. Totally recommended.
Prince Palace Hotel488/800 Bo Bae Tower, Bangkok 3.5 out of 5.0
Located in the government and commercial heartland of downtown Bangkok near many old town attractions and the expressway, this 11-story hotel sits above 10 stories ...
The hotel itself is very big and nice but if you are travelling and need wifi, it's no good as there is no wifi in rooms. You have to go to the lobby/pool area. Generally everything was OK.
Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok19 Sukhumvit Soi 18, Klong Toei, Bangkok 4.5 out of 5.0
This family-friendly Bangkok hotel is located in the entertainment district, within a 10-minute walk of The Escape Hunt Experience and Dinosaur Planet. Siam ...
Great value for money in a quiet but central location close to everything. Rooms were modern, clean and comfortable. Staff were excellent and friendly and hotel roof top pool was stunning! Would definitely stay here again!
The Kingdom of Thailand consists of hundreds of islands, but the capital is Bangkok, which sits on the largest island. It is the cultural, economic and political centre of the country. Visitors can use ebookers to find hotels in Thailand that are perfect for their needs.
Areas to Visit in Bangkok
- Old City: This area of the city has some of the best tourist attractions that Bangkok has to offer. The Grand Palace has housed kings and dignitaries since 1782. The Wat Phra Kaew contains an iconic Buddha statue made of emerald, and the robes that swath the statue are changed seasonally in keeping with Buddhist traditions. Behind, there is the Wat Pho, which offers everything from Thai massages to palm readings.
- Riverside: The scenic Chao Phraya River has many businesses and attractions along its shores. It includes Wat Arun, also known as the Temple of Dawn, where the Emerald Buddha was once housed. Riverside is also home to some of the best hotels in Bangkok, which can be booked quickly and easily using ebookers.
- Sukhumvit: The district known as Sukhumvit has posh hotels to accommodate even the most discriminating tastes. It is also where tourists and rich Thai citizens go to party at the many high-end bars and clubs. Those who would rather shop than party will find miles of stalls and boutiques lining Sukhumvit road, which is so long that it nearly goes to the Cambodian border.
Things to Do in Thailand
- Shop for Gold: The Chinatown area of Bangkok boasts many shops that sell gold jewellery. Much of it is handcrafted and very affordable. Many festivals and street fairs are held for Chinese holidays, particularly the Chinese New Year. There are also many stalls that sell wares other than just gold jewellery.
- Floating Markets: Bangkok has many floating markets where vendors pile their merchandise high onto small boats to be sold. Watch as boats jostle for position to try and sell their produce, clothing, jewellery and souvenirs to tourists and natives alike. Some markets open as early as 4:00 a.m., so be prepared to wake up early to get the best pick of items.
- Erawan Museum: Tourists can't miss this museum, which beacons with a huge, 250-ton three-headed elephant statue on an equally huge pedestal. It is made of green-hued copper and is the perfect introduction to the eclectic museum, which has a psychedelic feel to it inside. It has a lot of religious and spiritual iconography and has many rare Eastern art pieces and antiques in the many rooms across three floors.
- Chatuchak Weekend Market: A full 35 acres of land is filled to the brim with market stalls that offer all kinds of merchandise for purchase. In fact, the market is so large that you may need to find hotels in Bangkok nearby so you can take more than one day to go through all the stalls. Using ebookers makes it easy to find an accommodation near this infamous shopper's paradise.
Prices reflect the lowest "base rate" found over the next 30 days. Rates are subject to change and may not include taxes and fees, hotel service charges, extra person charges, or incidentals, such as room service. Converted rates are provided for your convenience. They are based on today's exchange rate, but the hotel will charge you in the local currency. Local charges may apply