- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Bangor Cathedral
- 10 min walk
- Bangor University
- 14 min walk
- Plas Cadnant Hidden Gardens
- 7 min drive
- Anglesey (VLY)
- 25 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Bangor, The Management Centre is in the city centre and near a train station. Stone Science and Oriel Ynys Môn are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include St Tysilio's Church and Plas Cadnant Hidden Gardens. GreenWood Forest Park and Conwy Water Gardens are also worth visiting.
- Bangor Cathedral - 10 min walk
- Bangor University - 14 min walk
- Menai Bridge - 5 min drive
- Plas Cadnant Hidden Gardens - 7 min drive
- Penrhyn Castle - 9 min drive
- Bangor Station - 12 min walk
- Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) - 90 min drive
- Where to eat
- Costa Coffee Shop – Serves breakfast and lunch on selected days.
- 1884 Brasserie Restaurant – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations required.
- Bar 1884 – Serves light fare.
About this property
The Management Centre
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Small toilet but good staff. Good and quite environment.