Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and premium bedding
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy local cuisine while dining at Lewis Restaurant
- Cooked-to-order breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and a porter
- Guests share positive feedback about the dining, from the bar and breakfast to the restaurant
- 15 minutes by car from SSE Arena (Titanic Quarter) and 15 minutes from St. Anne's Cathedral
Reviews from Trip Advisor
77.0% of guests recommend out of 1430 reviews
About the The Old Inn CrawfordsburnLocation Main Street, Bangor, Northern Ireland BT19 1JH
There's a restaurant on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. WiFi is free in public spaces. A library, a terrace, and a BBQ are also featured at the business-friendly The Old Inn Crawfordsburn. The hotel can provide concierge services and wedding services. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Bangor hotel.
- 1 building
- 33 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- Dining venue
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Newspapers for purchase
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Belfast (BHD-George Best Belfast City) (12.4 km / 7.7 mi)
- Train station: Bangor Station (4.1 km / 2.5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Old Inn Crawfordsburn offers 33 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and complimentary bathrobes. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a rainfall showerhead, complimentary slippers, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM and at the weekend from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Lewis Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Parlour Bar – On-site bar.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after midnight must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 25 per stay.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: GBP 12.50 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 25 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Old Inn Crawfordsburn Bangor
- Old Crawfordsburn Bangor
This property has received its official star rating from Tourism NI.