Find cheap hotels in Banyeres de Mariola
Hotels from £25
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Banyeres de Mariola
Most frequently booked hotels in Banyeres de Mariola
Finding Banyeres de Mariola Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Banyeres de Mariola? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Banyeres de Mariola
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Banyeres de Mariola, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
The following Banyeres de Mariola hotel is liked by guests for the swimming pool:
- Apartamentos Rurales L'Alquería del Pilar
Exploring Banyeres de Mariola
The city of Banyeres de Mariola has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Banyeres de Mariola include:
- Onil Doll Museum
- Bocairente Bullring
- Home de la Manta Museum
- Plaza del Ayuntamiento
- Sant Blai Ice Cave
- Moorish Caves
- Historic Aqueduct
When making plans for your holiday in Banyeres de Mariola, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Alicante (ALC-Alicante Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Banyeres de Mariola?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Banyeres de Mariola, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Banyeres de Mariola are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are April and May, whereas July and August have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 17°C and at night it is 0°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 80 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 31°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 131 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 34°C and the nighttime average is 11°C. Average precipitation for this season is 38 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 23°C and 1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 109 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Banyeres de Mariola is 358 mm.