- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Catalonia Palace of Congresses
- 14 min walk
- Polytechnic University of Catalonia
- 14 min walk
- Camp Nou
- 12 min drive
- Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Esplugues de Llobregat
Located in Esplugues de Llobregat's Les Corts neighbourhood, Abba Garden is connected to the convention centre and near a metro station. La Rambla and Boqueria Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Park Guell and Montjuic. Consider Parc del Forum for a night out, and don't miss Tibidabo Amusement Park, a top local attraction.
- Catalonia Palace of Congresses - 14 min walk
- Polytechnic University of Catalonia - 14 min walk
- Camp Nou - 12 min drive
- Fira Barcelona - 16 min drive
- Placa d'Espanya - 18 min drive
- Funicular del Tibidabo - 10 min drive
- University District Station - 13 min walk
- Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- Abba Mía – Serves breakfast and lunch on selected days. Kids' menu available.
- Gastro Bar 33rd – Bar offering Spanish cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Property serves the cost conscious traveler. Although in the outsirts of Barcelona, it was quiet easy to reach by public transport.