Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with balconies, satellite TV and fridges
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine while dining at Stop 'n' Bite
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests speak favourably about the location and the restaurant
- 10 minutes by foot from Placa d'Espanya and a 2-minute drive from Magic Fountain of Montjuic
- Local-area shuttle service available for a fee
Expo Hotel Barcelona ratings based on 173 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Expo Hotel Barcelona
16 Jan 2019 by Beatriz Pajuelo - Quality Department
Dear Anonymous, Nice to hear from you and read this nice review. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for your review! Regards,
Expo Hotel Barcalona review
12 Sep 2016 by Beatriz Pajuelo
Dear Mr/Mrs Anonymous, Thank you so much for your kind words. We hope to see you again in Expo Hotel Barcelona. Regards, Beatriz Pajuelo Guest Assistant
Trip to Nou camp
close to city centre and other tourist attraction
Business and pleasure
Great hotel in a great location
About the Expo Hotel BarcelonaLocation Carrer de Mallorca,1-23, Barcelona, Barcelona 08014
There are 2 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 6458 square feet (600 square metres) and includes conference rooms. An outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Expo Hotel Barcelona. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Barcelona hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 423 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 2 coffee shops
- 6458 sq ft of conference space
- 600 sq. m of conference space
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Terrace on the roof
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) (13.5 km / 8.4 mi)
- Train station: Barcelona-Sants Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
- Metro station: Sants Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Area shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Expo Hotel Barcelona offers 423 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and a hairdryer. Rooms open to balconies. Televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a bidet and complimentary toiletries. This Barcelona hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Private balcony
- Separate bedroom
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Satellite channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Stop 'n' Bite – This restaurant specialises in Mediterranean cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
La Terraza BCN Urban Club – On-site restaurant. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open selected days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property's seasonal rooftop terrace and pool are open from April 18 through September (end date is subject to change).
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Hotel Registry Number - HB-003580
- Please note, some room types at this property are not available when booking a stay with children.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.21 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 11.68 and EUR 13.75 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 24.20 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Expo Hotel Barcelona
- Expo Hotel
- Expo Barcelona
- Expo Hotel Barcelona Catalonia
- Barcelona Expo Hotel
- Expo Hotel Barcelona Catalonia
You should know
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will open in May and close in September.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.