- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Passeig de Gracia
- 7 min walk
- Placa de Catalunya
- 9 min walk
- Casa Batllo
- 10 min walk
- Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city centre, Gran Hotel Havana is in Barcelona's Eixample neighbourhood, an area with great shopping. Port Vell and Port Olimpic are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Barceloneta Beach and Park Guell. Consider Parc del Forum for a night out, and don't miss Barcelona Zoo, a top local attraction.
- Passeig de Gracia - 7 min walk
- Placa de Catalunya - 9 min walk
- Casa Batllo - 10 min walk
- Palau de la Musica Catalana - 10 min walk
- Arc de Triomf - 11 min walk
- Tetuan Station - 4 min walk
- Barcelona Paseo de Gracia Station - 6 min walk
- Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Where to eat
- Grand Place Bistrot – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Pool Up – Gastropub.
About this property
Gran Hotel Havana
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Hotel Havana is comfy and close to everything
Located right in the center of Barcelona, this was a great deal with great service and a comfortable stay. Hotel Havana made it difficult for us to even consider staying at an Airbnb next time we are in spain. Thanks for the fantastic hospitality.