Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with deep-soaking bathtubs, flat-screen TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Enjoy pizza and pool views while dining at BAR TERRACE
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests like the bar and room service
- Steps from Sant Pau del Camp and 6 minutes on foot from Refugi 307
Hotel Barcelona Universal ratings based on 277 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hotel Barcelona Universal
About the Hotel Barcelona UniversalLocation Del Paral.lel, Del 76-78, Barcelona, Barcelona 08001
Hotel Barcelona Universal offers its guests an outdoor pool and a fitness centre. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A 24-hour business centre and a meeting room are available. Event space at this hotel measures 0 square feet (0 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A rooftop terrace, a library, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel Barcelona Universal. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Barcelona hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 167 guestrooms or units
- 10 levels
- 0 sq ft of conference space
- 0 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2001
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) (14.1 km / 8.8 mi)
- Train station: Barcelona Paseo de Gracia Station (2.2 km / 1.3 mi)
- Metro station: Parc de Montjuic Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Barcelona Universal offers 167 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. 32-inch Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath, a bidet, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Barcelona hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
BAR TERRACE – Overlooking the pool, this rooftop bar specialises in pizza and serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 2 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Property Registry Number – HB-004114
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 100 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.21 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 26 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Barcelona Hotel Universal
- Barcelona Universal
- Barcelona Universal Hotel
- Hotel Barcelona Universal
- Hotel Universal Barcelona
- Universal Barcelona
- Universal Barcelona Hotel
- Universal Hotel Barcelona
- Barcelona Universal Hotel Catalonia
You should know
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will open in January and close in December.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.