- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Arc de Triomf
- 9 min walk
- Palau de la Musica Catalana
- 12 min walk
- Casa Batllo
- 13 min walk
- Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.)
- 27 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Barcelona's Eixample neighbourhood, Hotel Casa Bonay is in the city centre and near a metro station. Port Vell and Port Olimpic are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Barceloneta Beach and Park Guell. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Olympic Stadium or Palau Sant Jordi.
- Arc de Triomf - 9 min walk
- Passeig de Gracia - 10 min walk
- Placa de Catalunya - 12 min walk
- Palau de la Musica Catalana - 12 min walk
- Casa Batllo - 13 min walk
- Tetuan Station - 1 min walk
- Barcelona Paseo de Gracia Station - 8 min walk
- Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) - 27 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Second on-site dining venue – Lobby lounge. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Hotel Casa Bonay
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Easy 10-15 min walk to the center and a few blocks from the metro. And if you take the bus from the airport (costs $5.50), it’s a straight 15 walk. I also walked to the port, Sagrada Família and Casa Battilo. Beautiful room overlooking the city too. I walked up the terrace but the winter cold kept me out. Breakfast was standard and solid. It’s a nice boutique hotel with good vibes. Often times, it felt like a Co-working space in the restaurant/lounge area. I’d stay here again.