- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
- Passeig de Gracia
- 2 min walk
- Casa Batllo
- 3 min walk
- Casa Mila
- 9 min walk
- Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located near the boardwalk, Renaissance Barcelona Hotel is in Barcelona's Eixample neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Barceloneta Beach and Park Guell, while Barcelona Zoo and Barcelona Aquarium are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Camp Nou or Olympic Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Girona Station is 5 minutes by foot and Passeig de Gracia Station is 6 minutes.
- Passeig de Gracia - 2 min walk
- Casa Batllo - 3 min walk
- Placa de Catalunya - 8 min walk
- Casa Mila - 9 min walk
- Palau de la Musica Catalana - 12 min walk
- Girona Station - 5 min walk
- Barcelona Paseo de Gracia Station - 6 min walk
- Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Where to eat
- Rumbo Bar & Eatery – Restaurant with a bar offering Spanish cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on selected days.
- CRU Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast daily.
- Goja Rooftop Experience – Al fresco dining rooftop bar offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Renaissance Barcelona Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Very nice welcome and check in process. Very comfortable room.