Find cheap hotels in Barnard
Hotels from £47
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Barnard
Most frequently booked hotels in Barnard
Finding Barnard Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Barnard? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Barnard
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Barnard, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like this Barnard hotel for the free breakfast:
- The Maple Leaf Inn
Travellers who stayed at this Barnard hotel enjoyed the on-site-fitness centre:
- Twin Farms
The city of Barnard has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Barnard include:
- Silver Lake State Park
- Killington Resort
- Suicide Six Ski Area
- Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park
- Mount Tom Peak
- Billings Farm and Museum
- Dana House Museum
When making plans for your holiday in Barnard, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Lebanon, NH (LEB-Lebanon Municipal) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Barnard?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Barnard, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Barnard are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas February and March have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 7°C and at night it is -14°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 175 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 25°C during the day and -3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 251 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 26°C and the nighttime average is 5°C. Average precipitation for this season is 285 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and -13°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 238 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Barnard is 949 mm.