Find cheap hotels in Barnett
Hotels from £40
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Barnett
Most frequently booked hotels in Barnett
Finding Barnett Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Barnett? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Barnett has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Barnett include:
- Jacob's Cave
- Bagnell Dam
When making plans for your holiday in Barnett, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Versailles, MO (VRS-Roy Otten Memorial Airfield) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Barnett?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Barnett, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Barnett are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are May and September, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 17°C and at night it is -6°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 188 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 361 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 11°C. Average precipitation for this season is 310 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 23°C and -5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 240 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Barnett is 1099 mm.