- Liked: Cleanliness
- Huronia Museum
- 2 min drive
- Georgian Bay Islands National Park of Canada
- 3 min drive
- Little Lake Park
- 3 min drive
- Barrie, ON (YLK-Lake Simcoe Regional)
- 39 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Midland, Comfort Inn Midland is in the city centre. Mount St. Louis Moonstone and Brooklea Golf and Country Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Little Lake Park and Lake Huron. Panache Spa and Academy and Bamboo Spa are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Huronia Museum - 2 min drive
- Panache Spa and Academy - 2 min drive
- Georgian Bay Islands National Park of Canada - 3 min drive
- Little Lake Park - 3 min drive
- Sainte-Marie among the Hurons - 4 min drive
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 85 min drive
About this property
Comfort Inn Midland
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Upon entering the lobby I found it warm and inviting. The fireplace and Christmas tree were lit and a beautiful site. The staff were pleasant and made us feel welcomed. Our room was very nice, the decor appealing and very neat and tidy. If we need a hotel room in Midland again we will be sure to visit the Comfort Inn again.