- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Little Lake Park
- 10 min walk
- Bamboo Spa
- 12 min walk
- Huronia Museum
- 15 min walk
- Barrie, ON (YLK-Lake Simcoe Regional)
- 51 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Midland, Knights Inn Midland, ON is in the city centre and on a lake. Brooklea Golf and Country Club and Midland Golf and Country Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Bamboo Spa and Panache Spa and Academy. Our guests appreciate the motel's central location.
- Little Lake Park - 10 min walk
- Bamboo Spa - 12 min walk
- Panache Spa and Academy - 13 min walk
- Midland Cultural Centre - 14 min walk
- Huronia Museum - 15 min walk
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 86 min drive
About this property
Knights Inn Midland, ON
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I knew booking the property that it was a low end motel that allowed dogs but it really is low end. One light over one of the beds was broken, there was a light bulb in the sink area out, the toilet and tub area is very tight, there was hair in the shower and the room had not been really deep cleaned in a long time. I I think the motel is long term rentals by the people coming and going or not going. One man just sat in his car for hours in the morning. Odd and kind of creepy. Once again I kind of knew what we were getting into but it wasn't even cheap.