- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Huronia Museum
- 20 min walk
- Little Lake Park
- 3 min drive
- Georgian Bay Islands National Park of Canada
- 3 min drive
- Barrie, ON (YLK-Lake Simcoe Regional)
- 43 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Quality Inn & Conference Centre is located near the beach and in an area with good shopping. Brooklea Golf and Country Club and Midland Golf and Country Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Little Lake Park and Georgian Bay. Panache Spa and Academy and Bamboo Spa are also worth visiting. Our guests love the resort's central location.
- Huronia Museum - 20 min walk
- Panache Spa and Academy - 2 min drive
- Bamboo Spa - 2 min drive
- Little Lake Park - 3 min drive
- Georgian Bay Islands National Park of Canada - 3 min drive
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 85 min drive
About this property
Quality Inn & Conference Centre
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I liked the Pool and hot tub only! Staff was also kind, everything else needs an upgrade. Please start with the mattresses and cut off the blind which blocks the ac unit. Improve the breakfast, the cleaning, new painting and your ratings will definitely go up!