Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at one of the 2 restaurants
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Indulge with facials, body scrubs or manicures and pedicures at the spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a health club and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the overall condition of the property and the WiFi
- Just a 3-minute drive from Basingstoke Leisure Park and a few minutes from The Anvil
Reviews from Trip Advisor
59.0% of guests recommend out of 1148 reviews
About the Apollo HotelLocation Aldermaston Roundabout, Basingstoke, England RG24 9NU
Apollo Hotel offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. There's an onsite business centre. A sauna, spa services, and a library are also featured at the business-friendly Apollo Hotel. Free self parking is available. This 4-star Basingstoke hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 125 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 2 dining venues
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (62.4 km / 38.8 mi)
- Train station: Basingstoke Station (2.3 km / 1.4 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Apollo Hotel offers 125 forms of accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. LCD televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Basingstoke hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Brasserie – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Vespers – This restaurant only serves dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open selected days.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club and a sauna.
The on-site spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Facial treatments
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after 11:00 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10.0 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 5.0 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 10 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 5.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10.0 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Apollo Hotel Basingstoke
- Apollo Hotel
- Apollo Basingstoke
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.