Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy British cuisine while dining at Allium Brasserie
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front-desk safe and 3 meeting rooms
- Guests speak favourably about the proximity to public transport and the local sightseeing
- Steps from Roman Baths and Bath Abbey
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of null reviews
About the Abbey HotelLocation 1 North Parade, Bath, England BA1 1LF
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. There are 3 meeting rooms available. The business-friendly Abbey Hotel also features a terrace, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This 4-star Bath hotel is smoke free.
- 62 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.) (30 km / 18.6 mi)
- Train station: Bath Spa Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
Abbey Hotel offers 62 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM and at the weekend from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
Allium Brasserie – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 25.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 20.0 per day.
- Pets: GBP 15.00 per pet, per night
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The "Small Double" room categories have beds that can only be accessed on one side.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. For guests' safety, the property includes carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards in all accommodation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Security system
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 15.00 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 15.00 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 20.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Abbey Hotel Bath
You should know
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.