Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with free minibar items, 24-hour room service and plasma TVs
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at one of the 2 restaurants, or stop for a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, comfy beds and low noise level
- Steps from Jane Austen Centre and Theatre Royal Bath
Francis Hotel Bath - MGallery by Sofitel ratings based on 20 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Francis Hotel Bath - MGallery by Sofitel
A lovely place to stay
Welcome to bath
Great hotel perfectly positioned for sights
Nice hotel, discounted with the welcome
Boutique Hotel. Don't eat there...
Few days away
About the Francis Hotel Bath - MGallery by SofitelLocation Queen Square, Bath, England BA1 2HH
There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a nearby snack bar/deli. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. WiFi is free in public spaces. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and coffee/tea in common area are also featured at the business-friendly Francis Hotel Bath - MGallery by Sofitel. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Bath hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 98 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 1728
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.) (29.1 km / 18.1 mi)
- Train station: Bath Spa Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Francis Hotel Bath - MGallery by Sofitel offers 98 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with free minibar items and a safe. This individually decorated accommodation includes desks. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets. 21-inch Plasma televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a rainfall showerhead, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Bath hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Stocked minibar (free)
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Brasserie Blanc – This brasserie serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
Breakfast Room – This buffet restaurant only serves breakfast.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 4 AM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 25.0 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 0.0 per stay.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 19.50 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 17.50 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 0.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25.0 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Francis Hotel Bath MGallery Sofitel
- Francis Hotel MGallery Collection
- Francis Bath MGallery Collection
- Francis MGallery Collection
- Francis Hotel Bath
- Francis Hotel MGallery Sofitel
- Francis Bath MGallery Sofitel
- Francis MGallery Sofitel
- Accor Francis Bath
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of the World.